Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chilling

So I'm going back to work on Tuesday and I'm really not sure how well my body is going to like it.

That's a problem really... what if things go horribly wrong?

But I'm trying to look at the positives. What if I CAN go back to work? What if it actually helps :D

So I've also been thinking now that I've stopped taking Gabapentin for a couple of days (YES I weaned myself off of it :P) that it really made some of my symptoms a lot of better but a lot of them a whole lot worst.

For one... the fatigue was horrible when I was taking Gabapentin and my sensed pain differently. Now... my pain isn't as spread out... but the things that DO hurt... hurt a real lot.

Which makes me think of one of the articles that I read about fibro that it actually makes you feel things that normally wouldn't be pain as pain... muscle twiches... muscle strains that the average person wouldn't feel.

I've also noticed that my enviroment makes my symptoms different more when i'm not on Gabapentin... but the dreams that I was hoping would start going away while on it has gotten a whole lot worst. I'm having dreams of people that make no sense at all... and I'm still having problems with remebering things from dreams which I could of sworn really happened *nobody has noticed yet*

I've also been under a whole lot more stress though :( With this whole back to work/mess up with disability. It really sucks :( I've been able to limit most of the stress in my life and the most stressfull thing I have to deal with is the people who are suppose to help :P lol seems like the story of my life /:

I'm toking right now... relaxing *sigh* tomorow is going to be a busy day... I got a bunch of chores done today already :D but now I'm tired.

I've also notice a significant drop in my mood :(

Hmmm

*happythoughts*

No comments: