Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Good Talk

So I gave in and called the councilor that my employer suggested to help me understand what's going on and honestly she was great.

She basically said.. plan but don't stress, what happens happens, and that I need to be taking care of MYSELF over everything else in this situation... over the chores that need to be done, my job, dealing with doctors and dealing with the people around me.

She's comming up here to have a session with me. I think it might be a useful tool.. honestly I'm open to anything that will make any kind of improvement.

My arm hurts right now so I'm going to stop typing (It's been a long day already and it's only 3!) lol it's been yet another crazy day.

*Smiles*
I'm going to take a bath and relax... I think that will do me a world of good.

*HappyThoughts*

No comments: