Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dreaming

So I thought at first I didn't dream last night. For some reason I slept until 1pm today... not a normal occurance.

I actually forgot to take my meds last night. I've been extending so much energy to staying active and walking... that by the end of the day... after a couple tokes and hanging out for a couple hours in the evening my body just wants to shut down and lay in a dark room and sleep.

Although last night I had night sweats like crazy.. I woke up and I was drenched head from toe. And I must have been dreaming vividly... because this morning I've been remembering things that never really happened. I don't think i'll forget my meds again.. I didn't mean to this time.

The only problem with waking up at 1pm is that your day is almost over when your body wants to go to bed at 9.

*HappyThoughts**

Toking away :D

No comments: