Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Day Back to Work

First off I'd like to thank my symptoms for being brilliantly (or atleast mostly) absent. However I would like to also address that that was the longest 4 hours of my life and if I know fibro the way I think I know fibro... tomorow is not going to be a grand day - luckily I don't have to work again till Thursday :D in 4 weeks I'll be full time though back to my position as commercial teller.
My memory fucking blows though! I remembered everything about my job except I couldn't remember for the life of me what I switched my desktop password to this morning. Oh I remembered what my password was 3 months ago... but ask me something that happened this morning I'm hopeless.

lol that was my only major mistake overall I did pretty good :D It's just how I remember it - but with now 3 diffferent co-workers that I haven't really gotten the chance to acutally get to know. I'm glad they gave me tomorow off (I'm working reduced hours to see how my body takes it) I have yoga tomorow - something I really don't want to miss :)

Pretty much I just need to rest... relax, and save my spoons for tomorow... i think i might have even borrowed some.

No comments: