Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Disapointment seems my Fate.

I guess, I'm not a strong as I hoped.... I guess I'm sick as I say. Sometimes the mind will make a conclution and the heart is hesitant to follow.

I keep writing in here all the facts and knowledge I'm slowly discovering as days pasts... I hint occationally on what I believe... but in reality I try to follow the logical outcome.

But sometimes... what you hope for.... what deep down you want... that denial... that things are as bad as you keep try trying to convince yourself... becomes apparent.

I'm in a lot of pain right now... a lot of discomfort... sometimes life doesn't seem that jolly.

*HappyThoughts*

No comments: