Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Somebody to Talk to

Sometimes you just need somebody to talk to.. not necesarilly when things are going their worst.. but someone to bounce ideas off of... to get feedback from about your ideas and perspectives on life and what is happening in it.

Today I found a friend who geniunly is looking for somebody to talk to as much as I need somebody to bounce ideas off of.

She told me today that I'm crazy. A 20 year old in a 16 year old body with wisdom of a 40 year old was her quote exactly... that I was "wise" beyond my years.

Reading this once written down it is a very bold statement - I must say it was a compliment I wasn't sure how to take.

I haven't gotten many of my notes done and I still have so much to do.

Thankfully its only 1:30.

*happyThoughts

No comments: