Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

Phone Call Day

Ugh... I hate talking on the phone... but I have 4 or 5 people I need to call... who will probably suggest I talk to another person and another and another.

This is crazy really... I'm not sure who to start with... so I'm going to make a list...

Councilor - she'd be able to give me suggestions on what I should do about my light and sound sensitivities and how that relates to my anxiety level.
Buisness - A buisness I ordered something from double charged my credit card :(
Blue Cross - "ugh" talk to the head lady about my claim
Disability - call the people who usually talk on my behalf for Blue Cross
Hospital - I should call the hospital/visit the hospital today about my episode the other day to see if they can give me some meds so it doesn't happen again. *could the Paxil I'm taking be causing increased anxiety?*

*sigh* yeah... I have a lot to do today. I'm still planning on baking brownies and I'm going to take breaks between each call to take notes on what they had to say AND try and make a play list with calming music... change it up a bit so I'm not obsessing over one thing... I hope this plan will help me stay less stressed.

So here it goes... wish me luck... I hope this doesn't cause me stress - I'm pretty calm about it right now :)

No comments: