Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh. Shit

Alright... trying to fend of an anxiety attack.. my mom just came to the door and she totally knew I was baked!

It fucking scared the shit out of me at first when I saw her car parked outside the door. But she acted so childish about it that I couldn't actually be upset about it... it was more the initial shock + running up and down the stairs that got my heart racing. She saw me.. handed me the white magnetic boards I'd asked for and then stomped off all indignant - didn't even say a word really... I even started to ask if she wanted to go out for coffee but she said it didn't matter and stomped off.

She smoked weed for years... who is she to judge me?

But still... I hate that that just happened :(

lol I should have invited her in for a bowl :P

If only she was that reasonable :)

So is life

*HappyThoughts*

No comments: