Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fatigue

Right now... my fatigue level is through the roof.. I just walked from one room to my bedroom and got ready for bed... I'm now barely able to type. It's not even 8pm yet :( I better feel better in the morning.

Fatigue is by far one of the hardest things for me to wrap my brain around. I get the whole "you're going to hurt for the rest of your life" bit... but the "you're going to have pretty much no energy to do anything no matter how small or mundane they may be: you're going to suffer for doing it" THATS the part I can't understand... that's the part that seriously sucks the most out of all of it.

I really should go to bed... but I feel so lame going to bed at 8!!!

But it was daylight savings time.. so it's forgiven :P

Short post I know... but like I said... I'm tired :P

hehe later!

*HappyThoughts*

No comments: