Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been thinking

She stood there dumbfounded a feeling like nothing in the world made sense... her ears rang and the light made her body quake... the sound of the couch she was on made her want to arch her back and the light from the other computers made her out of breathe... all she could think about was why was the light yellow... using her strength she looked towards the white light switch and began to move toward it .... her mouth was dry and she coughed as she moved from one seat to the next... the colours of the couch disgusted her as she glance at the chair next to the light... her whole body cried out in agonly as she looked at the light from the chair... the couch had used must of her strength and now she musters the strength to lift her arms.... peace... the light is so much better from just the light comming through the window.... the laptop over on the other couch still made her sad... not sad but almost hopeless... she grabs a moment and tries to compose herself... counting backwards... from 100... she starts to breathe in and out from her nose nose out her mouth.... and she grabbed a bit of sanity... enough to make it out of the room.

Haha maybe this is just me thinking out and I mean OUT of the box :P haha I'm so messed up right now it's like an ache through my whole body and my leg keep wanting to move... haha I feel like I have no energy and lots.... but just in different parts of my body... I feel like I'm going to explode outside of myself....

This is weird... I don't like how this is making me feel :(

No comments: