Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

Morning Time

Morning time and I feel miserable. Yesterday (and the day before) were very stressful and i can feel my body finally catching up... I'm stiff, I ache, and I feel discomfortable no matter how I sit or lay.. or walk or anything.

I thought for a bit that I had stopped dreaming last night (I dream every night) but as I started to collect my thoughts while trying to find a comfortable position to lie in I realized I did dream... and that once again the things I had dreamed about were things that could have happened but distorted in some way.

For example I had a dream that my bf bought a new RED cell-phone that was exactly like his Blue one. When I woke up I honestly had to think whether that had actually happened, and I realized my dream mimiced real memories I had but changed slightly. I knew a guy who had bought a red cell phone about a year ago... and I think that also somehow relates to this.

Same with my dream last night. I dreamt about my cat, but in my dream my cat looked the same but was different colours... white and black spotted body and a calico head... my cat is just calico not spotted. To think of it I knew a dog when I was younger whe had a brindle head and a spotted body.

Maybe colour is an ongoing theme... or maybe when I'm dreaming it's mixing everything up.

It really makes my head hurt in the morning lol... but usually after 15 minutes I can figure out what I dreamt about and what actually happened.

I wonder if this could be a side effect of the medication I'm taking.

I'm going for a coffee with my brother - I need to go out and walk... my whole body seems to want to jump out of itself... I feel so uncomfy :(

Hehe... atleast sleeping isn't boring for me :P

*HappyThoughts

No comments: