Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Trek

So my friend called me and said she needed to make a trip to the hospital and asked if I'd like to go with her (how nice... since I also have to make the walk... to talk about my anxiety).

The last time I made that walk I had that episode where I was scared of everything and everything was making me feel horrible. I'm hoping that it won't happen again... I'm thinking I won't since I'll be with somebody to talk to... so I might not react the same. Plus I'm trying to stay calm.. and avoid stress since that happened. But even the other day the electric kettle was giving me a hard time.

I'm also noticing that my sensitivity to sound has gone way up... and now I get annoyed at little things that nobody else is hearing. I think I also mention ealier that my ears have been ringing a lot (fibro fog... can't remember what I've written in other posts) and my memory has gotten WAY worst... I'll be looking for something in the cupboard and totally forget what I'm doing... I'm wondering if my symptoms are getting worst... or if over time they'll revert to before all this started... so sound isn't such a big deal for me.

I'm even getting agitated even when loud music is going.. it's okay as long as it doesn't have any base... base seems to set me off the most.

But i'm so happy I have somebody to walk with! I'm going to avoid talking about me being sick.. unless she brings it up. I find that's all I've been talking about lately.. and I need to be able to focus elsewhere to limit stress.

*sigh* I'm far to analitical... and I think at times it is to my disadvantage. If you have to rationalize and find a reason or solution to every problem that you face... you are giving a lot of energy to those problems... energy that could be used towards other things. Not that I'm saying I need to not plan and put energy towards the things I face... but I need to find a healthy balance.

Haha and here I am analizing how I'm analitical..

So is life :)

*HappyThoughts**

No comments: