Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Upsetting

I upset myself today. My inability to even just sit and have the motor-quardnation to pass a joint... I hurt so bad... It makes me almost want to cry.

I'm trying to see hope but hope seems so distant... I hate what is happening to me... this is so hard to adjust to... adaption seems difficult under the circumstances.

I'm not who I wish to be anymore... I'm somebody I'm trying to drag through the next day, just for that short glimse of sunlight, It's like I have to fight so hard for the things everybody else takes for granted...

Sometimes all i want to do is stop fighting... but here I am losing even to myself.

I feel so aweful... I feel so sad... why has life always been so dificult for me?

Alas... another "Woe is Me" posts... you must tire of the predictability... because trust me... I tire of it as well.

If I could hide away from everything I would...

*SoSad*

No comments: