Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Manic Depression - more thoughts

I need to go somewhere.. to do something.. to get away from this house and have fun. I need some space to run.. I need to feel the wind... to see trees... to be free.

But i'm too weak.. I can not leave. What I need to be is free from this body which pains me. To be free from myself for even a moment. My arms hurt... I get tired moving from one room to another... this is true agony. The agony of not being able to help yourself when you're suffering... to have to learn to live with pain and exauhstion.

Manic Depression...

Jimi said it well.

I wish I was anybody but myself for just a moment... just for a moment of peace.

-------

Yoga tonight... I didn't go last week. I should make it this week. Damn it though.. I feel like shit.

Sometimes I just wish for relief... but I know there is none in sight yet.

No comments: