Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow... It's Been a Month?

lol I know i just posted! But I just realized that it's been over a month since I first got my diagnosis and I was thinking about how far i've come in that short period of time.

For one... I'm a whole lot more educated on my situation.. I understand whats going on a whole lot better than when I first read through the hand out my doctor gave me outlining the basic symptoms. I now know this isn't a disease of symptoms... it's a disease more of triggers... different things make your symptoms worst.. and so to avoid certian activities is to give yourself more room to recover because full recovery isn't a possiblity.. just increasing the quality of life... recovering the little bits that I can.. by avoiding things that can make it worst is the only solution to the problem.

Whether that make sense or not... now that I've written it I don't know... I know I understand it... but sometimes its hard to put words to a revelation, because words (written or spoken) are tools to communicate and using those tools efficiently is often a difficult task.

But on Happy Thoughts.

I get to see my brother in a half hour for coffee... pretty much the highlight of this day so far :)

No comments: