Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Everything...

Everything... everything gets in the way of a lot of things. Everything is always everywhere...

:) to bad everything makes my life more difficult.

Haha eh... so is life.

My cat is laying on the couch next to me... she's pretty cute. Honestly my favourite cat ever :)

I had an awesome day today... not too much pain. Not too much fatigue... I walked most of the day which is great because walking should help with my symptoms.

I really don't have much to write... I'm tired now that the day is coming to an end (at 6:30 I know) but I'm tired... and my brain doesn't want to work :(

I'll write later.

*HappyThoughts*

No comments: