Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Frustrated

So I'm frustrated. Yesterday morning I got a call from my bf's uncle inviting us for dinner last night... but he called when I was sleeping and I had the conversation with him and forgot it until about 6 last night... when I was going through the caller ID and noticed they had called at 4.

... How could I have not remembered talking to him on the phone?

I have to watch this... I didn't realize I had talked to him... I had a similiar experience when some friends tried to wake me up and I talked to them and didn't remember until the morning and when I remembered it... I remembered it faintly... like it was a dream.

I have to be careful... because this could get me into some trouble... if I talk to somebody I actualy NEED to talk to and not remember the convo.

My life likes to take twist after twist. Sometimes I wish I could just get a break.

:) Mmm chocolate down stairs... I should go get it... that'll make me feel better.

Sometimes the little things in life is what makes life worth living... chocolate is one of those little things :)

It's like forbidden fruit... it COULD make me real sick... but it tastes so freaking good!

lol I love food sensitivities that are random when they decided to kick you in the ass.

*HappyThoughts**

No comments: