Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fatigue - please let me be!

I'm dead... atleast it feels like it. I can't move really... typing is even a chore. My fatigue has never been this bad :(

I couldn't even make it to coffee with my brother today... and I ache... I feel as if I should just no longer be - because that in essence would be better than feeling how I feel right now.

I can't even explain in words how horrible I feel.

It's almost enough to cry...

I feel horrible... I wish I was anybody but me for just a second... just enough time to catch my breath..... I feel like shit that's been left out in the sun and then hit with a hammer a couple dozen times and then hit by a bus.

I wish I could move without effort.

No comments: