Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

14/10

On the SHITTY-O-METER today rated a solid 14 out of 10.

Now.. not to say that certain aspects of my day were not enjoyable, but as I'm sitting here and it's 7 to 12 I'm thinking of all the things I didn't accomplish today that I needed to do.

My BF's Resume
Going to Yoga

I actually got stuck at the hospital most of the day... my grandma called me and said that she was making a trip to see the doctor.. and since my symptoms were so bad last night I decided to go see the doctor today.

I was so mad that when I got home I wrote a very angry thread (I copied it to this blog so I could review it) about it on a support forum I have frequented recently during the last month lol - when I think of this a little removed from how angry I felt I find it quite intersting that I would chose an anomynous support group to babble to - but it ended up being a useful tool... because as I angrly typed exactly what I wanted to say to the doctor I came to a couple conclutions which I believe I could use to help my current employment problem.

But I'm only guessing... everything is always just an idea - it's only when things are tangable that they become reality... and only with a lot of effort at that.

Me and my boyfriend got in an arguement today.... that coupled with my bad day at the doctors is making it difficult for me to sleep :( We won't be mad at eachother in the morning (it was a stupid fight over nothing except that we were both rather agitated by something or other).. but emotions went high and I got upset and now sinuses hurt (I'm not sure if it's the fibro or just a head cold... or my sinuses filling up from crying) it's an odd dull aching feeling in the whole front part of my head and behind me eyes and it's REALLY annoying... enough to not be able to sleep with anyways.

I also had coffee today with my brother and we debated the social context of both written and spoken english and how it relates to our understanding of the world around us.

It was a good conversation. I might write about it one day we discussed some very interesting points.

Alas... I should retire to somewhere quite and peacefull and curl up with computer until I sleep.

It's not that I desire to spend my nights writing over sleeping... it is just how things work sometimes :( sometimes things that should be happening cannot happen.

**I must keep my sleeping habits NORMAL... a day or two like this a month = okay. But I need to get my sleep in order - and I'm slightly concerned that it would be all too easy to mess up my sleeping habits and become a night owl. So I must adhear to a schedual it's more balanced.

But overall today was worst than good although they were extreme on both sides... my life feels like it's going faster than I am... and I'm loosing track of what's going on.

One more joint to go for the night and then I shall retire (hopefully!)

*happythoughts***

No comments: