Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Recepies

So I'm thinking that i'm going to start making a list of things that I'm going to start baking... concidering I need a lot of rest when I'm doing activites... I thought a simple solution would be the best when it comes to food.

I'm starting with Jiff... concidering I want to cut out my dairy intake... I thought picking something that I enjoyed that was non-dairy and run with that for my first attempt to sub out milk products in the recepies for it.

And I love peanut butter!

I'm going to try and bake one major thing a week... and with that freeze goods when I make it so it's easy to eat... and if I have food that I'm supposed to eat already made... it would make it a lot easier to me to stick to this plan :P 'Cause when you're drunk the quality of the company you keep drops... and when you're baked the quality of the food you eat drops :P

lol

No comments: