Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sleep!

Well... from the end of my last post... until now I've been sleeping. Probably good for me... and I felt rested :D

I've actually been feeling pretty good... although my anxiety problems are still bothering me and occationally I feel pain. But the pain hasn't been that bad... I think I can contribute that to walking everyday... although it's exauhsting.. my fatigue is still bad. And the pain honestly comes and goes through the day... but it's not constant!! :D

So I've discovered lately whenever my heart rate goes up I have an chance for an anxiety attack. (right now I'm more worried about my anxiety than my fibro... since kicking my anxiety in the ass should make my fibro a little better!)

I've been doing breathing exercises when I walk up the stairs so I'm not so out of breath... and my heart rate doesn't rise... since I think my last anxiety attack started when I walked up two flights of stairs.

I wonder why my anxiety is going through the roof... I've always struggled with it... and now that I know what it is (I never attributed my little "episodes" of needing to calm down to anxiety... since I wasn't even fully aware what an anxiety attack was until I told my doctor what happened that day when walking home)

I feel a bit naive... which is true... being oblivious to the fact that I've had anxiety problems since a child may not be my fault since I grew up in such a sheltered enviroment... but that doesn't make me feel THAT much better about it :P

I was told to limit activities to things I enjoy and to take care of myself really well over the next couple of months and my fibro might get better???

Perhaps.. but I'm not going to base my intire view of fibro off of one persons ability to get it into remission for 15 years. I may not be able to do that.. who knows. I'm just going to take it one day at a time... and yes.. I'm going to continue to do chores doctor :P they're a little essential for you to suggest NOT doing them... the guys sure aren't going to do it ALL for me :P

*happythoughts*

No comments: