Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Change in Direction

Since currently I'm moving in a negative direction... that probably isn't going to do me much good. I need to change gears and switch up what I'm doing. I need to take a breath and clear my head.

Things aren't all that bad. Right now I'm in a very good position to start researching on opening my own buisness. I have a friend who is helping go for a walk everyday. I smoke weed. I relax. I have a supportive boyfriend. Things could be a whole lot worst.

I must not just focus on the bad... because if I did... I would surely be miserable. Intead I must try and find joy in the good and hope that I will find some peace in it. It's really easy to be angry... it's really easy to feel down... but it's hard to see that things could be worst... and to live each life as a gift.

Like the Turtle said in Kung Fu Panda.

"You are too concerned with what was and what will be. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

No comments: