Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Manic Depression

Manic Depression's touching my soul,
I know what I want,
but I just don't know how to go about getting it.
Music sweet music,
I wish I could caress, caress, caress.
Manic Depression's a frustrating mess.
Well, I think I'll go turn myself off an' go on down.
I
I
She stood and blinked twice at the light she was walking towards. The world was dark around her... and the only thing she could see was far in the distance... but for all she knew it was coming from an ocean away.
But she walked towards the light anyways... because the hope of light outweighed her doubt.
----

No comments: