Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not Working Again

Well I'm back to NOT working... I think I'm going to shoot for taking 6 months off... I figure if I shoot to far maybe I'll atleast get the 3 that I think I need to get my life back together.

I talked to my manager and explained (to my best ability without crying my eyes out) how messed up things are for me.

She totally undertood as she has also had to go through disability and paper trails last summer after she was hit by a car. So she gave me some suggestions on what I can do to get this all sorted out.

I'm going to be taking with the councilor that my job provides just sort out what I'm going to do to tackle this problem. It's not that I need somebody to listen to me... it's just I don't have any idea what the fuck I'm doing to get this all sorted out.. and so I need somebody to help organize my notes on everything.

And I've been taking notes. I'm trying to get this all sorted out today... and although things don't look good right now I figure with the proper planning and tatics I should be able to get through this okay.

This isn't about my abilty to cope with my illness anymore... this is about letting the people around me understand me so I CAN deal with illness.

Honestly this world is full of spoon eaters.

I'm working on shit... so I'll post again once I do some phone calling and some research.

lol sorry readers! This is the place that I use to organize my thoughts (or i'd be lost since I can't seem to remember what I'm talking about without reading it over a couple of times).

I'm working on this...

Work, work, work :P Even when you can't haha

**so is life

**HappyThoughts***

Things are looking up :D

No comments: