Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

15/10

I really didn't think today could get quite a bit worst than yesterday all in the beginning of the first hour that I was awake... but seriously it did... and it did fast.

Me and my boyfriend had a huge fight this morning... basically he said he's tired of living with 3 roommates that don't clean.. and that he was mad that there hasn't been dinner home for when he gets home from work in a really long time.

I told him that yesterday I was in the hospital all day talking to a doctor that didn't give a shit about what I was feeling or what my opinions were and that I had actually just got home when he had... and so I didn't get everything I wanted done done yesterday.

I feel so useless right now... I've been trying my best and everything is just not working out the way it should.

What am I suppose to do...

I'm too sick to deal with this :(

I think I might talk to my other two roommates about what we can do to make this work.

I didn't mean to not keep the house clean :( it's hard sometimes.

Me and my boyfriend will get over it.. but right now I really don't feel that great about the whole situation.

*really sad right now*

No comments: