Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

Done

Not at all what I expected. I'm done all my calling and am waiting for 2 calls back.

I should probably go to the doctor today and discuss my episode... it scared me really bad and I don't want to end up in that situation again.

Now I'm working on a buisness proposal. I figure since I may not be able to go back to work on at the bank (depending how I recover) I should plan an alternative means of employment.

What I'm proposing is a video game store/youth center... or something to that extent. I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to present the idea... but I'm sure I'm going to make it sound the best it can be.

:) I'm enjoying doing this right now :)

No comments: