Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Cat

Honestly... without my little bundle of hairy joy my life would have less meaning. My cat will come and cuddle with me when I'm sad or hurting... or play and go catch plastic pop bottle lids when I throw them... and KINDA bring them back to me... she's a cat though... she drops it just outside of my reach about 89 percent of the time.

Sometimes my cat is the only one home with me... and keeps me company when I'm lonely... climbs under my blankets and cuddles against my legs to keep herself warm and purrs as she cuddles :)

I can also call her from upstairs and she'll answer as she's running up the stairs that she's on her way...

She's so tiny that she's no problem to carry either. And I love her calico antics <3

*Happy Thoughts*

No comments: