Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Life Finally Makes Sense

It's like after I got diagnosed everything that I had/was going through suddenly became so clear... and as soon as I found out I am sensitive to both light and sound I finally had the last peice of the puzzle.

My life finally makes sense... all those times I'd get sick when away from home - my bodies freakish ability to physicaly and emotionally be effected by light and sound when I'm stressed. The locked in "fight or flight" I experience once being overly stimulated... making you want to run away from the situation even when it's just a community picnic. The fact that I never want to go out anywhere... all of this has to do with my inability to process stimuli efficiently... and now that I know that.. I can take that into account. It's such a relief to finally understand what it going on.

If I had gone to the doctor before I was 18 this might have been diagnosed sooner.. I have had to consult a doctor many times when my health became a barrier to accomplish day to day life since I moved out... and finally things make sense.

I'm not crazy! I'm just wired wrong :) Yay!

*HappyThoughts*

No comments: