Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Monday, November 3, 2008

Work Tomorow - among other insecurities of late

So I have work tomorow and right now I'm having serious doubts on the probability of it going well. I'm exauhsted right now... every bit of me. I spent the whole morning in the hospital trying to see a doctor about starting work - just to list some of the things I was worried about and to have a dialoug with the doctor incase tomorow I end up back there. I also took my iron test :P I'll know in two weeks whether I just have an iron dificiency or actually RLS.

Honestly I'm almost sure I have RLS... *sigh* one more thing to add to life :P

I couldn't go grocery shopping today and so everybody went for me. I feel really dumb right now - but I know that I don't have the energy to go shopping right now. If everybody would just let me do things on my own time instead of getting frustrated and just doing it for me I would eventually get it done. Its not that I CAN'T do things.. its just that I can't ALWAYS do them.. .and sometimes things come up and I have to change plans - the morning was far too long for me to spend the afternoon shopping.

*sigh* atleast its one less thing I have to do :P

Honestly I'm not feeling very good at all... I think overall I've been rather miserable. It almost feels like i'm suffering from anxiety (but two days of it?) I've had anxiety attacks before - they seem to show up randomly and usually depends on my fatigue level (and if I'm suffering from what feels like sensory overload.) I'm really fidgity and my patience level is really low. It feels like I want to scream at everything at once. So right now I'm chilling - listening to good music and trying to relax.

Fuck though this sucks - for once I wish I could just FEEL LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE - with the regular stuff... a stubbed toe hurts for 3 mintues... not what feels like days - Where cold is just cold - not something that will make the rest of your day hell. Where I can walk for 15 minutes and not ruin the rest of my day!

I feel like there is so much I could do - but there reality is there is so much I can't

Feelings follow after reality - but our sense of reality is often diluted by the emotions we're suppose to keep in check.

I'm just so uncomfortable everything seems to make me agitated.

No comments: