Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Haloween - *sigh*

So yeah, I'm going back to work... not much I can do about it :(

I've decided to do my best - if this actually works and I can get my job back I'd be absolutly thrilled. But I've also decided that I'm not going to lie to myself either: If I can't do it, I CAN'T do it - doesn't mean "push harder" *maybe for the first day but you know what I mean :p* - because "pushing harder" means falling farther in debt... and I can't fall any farther I've been trying to get out of the pit I'm stuck in for a long time now and I'm not going to push myself farther and sicker.

*sigh* it's halloween. I wanted to go out SO bad...

And now I'm sitting here - smoking weed and eating way too much candy whining on the internet :(

**sad**

No comments: