Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ugh! I feel Awful.

This seems like an ongoing theme to my blogs... me feeling awful and feeling the need to write about it.

Well this is another post quite like the others which will probably follow it.

I feel anti-good and am wishing I didn't have to go to work. I'm scared I'm going to feel even worst once I have to walk from point A to point B FIVE MILLION TIMES!.... alright... capitalization is not something I like to get in a habit of using... :P but five million? its an exaggeration and I felt the need to explain that... Its more like 50 times BUT to mle... that's pretty much five million.

God I should stop writing... I'm not even making sense anymore.


:P Don't judge me cause I'm random!

**HappyThoughts*

No comments: