Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Relaxing

So I've dedicated this whole weekend to relaxing... walking and doing easy chores to keep me motivated... and right now I feel really good. Honestly I slept last night in the first time in forever without dreaming vividly. I have slowly move the way up to 40mgs of Armitriptyline every night... along with one gabapentin and a paxil... I think this might actually work. I felt WAY better this morning after sleeping restfully... perhaps it was because I was relaxed all day yesterday that I slept though... Either way I feel awesome today besides fatigue of my limbs which is the best things have been in a long time.

I am however becoming more sensitive to sound as time progresses... today I though the electric kettle was broken because of the awefull sound it was making and i felt the kettle and it was hot (or atleast I thought so until I poured it into a cup)... my roommate said that it was the dishwasher that I must have been hearing... but the sound quit when I turned of the kettle.

Who knows.

I've also had reaction to the light in the bathroom if I'm stressed out. I find if I remember to turn out the light if I'm feeling tense it helps.

This is getting crazier and crazier for me... and I'm not sure how to wrap my mind around it yet.

but happy thoughts!

I'm feeling awesome today!!! And I slep lastnight!! Hurrah!

No comments: