Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Watching a Movie

We're watching The Happening tonight... I REALLY want to see it! <3

I'm hoping I'm going to be able to stay awake... I really should go to bed... but I think i'm going to take the damage today and recover tomorrow...

Kyaaah..

I'm going to regret this....

*But secretly I want to see how far I can push myself*

Foolish I know... but I want to know what happens when I blow it before I have more of a routine going - because I think to tackle this the best I can I need to know the deep lows to appreciate the highs.

I want to develop some sort of philosophy to help myself through this... because a belief in something can really help with the spirit.

And being in strong spirits keeps you happy :)

What is life

**HappyThoughts

No comments: