Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Day ??

Hmm so yesterday was a record low on the "I think I'll survive this meter"

Today my goals are to learn how to steal spoons (and make spoons for that matter!) AND visit my little brother and have a coffee with him.

That's it... besides the obviouse housework I try to stay semi - ontop of...

My bf is working his 8th day straight now - I think it's great that he has something to get out of the house to do :) - although I do miss his company :(

Now I just need to figure this out enough so I can leave the house :P - I'm at level ONE for fucksakes... I need more experience before I fight the mini boss! Sometimes things just take time :P

No comments: