Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Friday, October 31, 2008

I am going to Die

Yes, yes, yes, we WILL all die one day - but what I mean is that my life as I know it is going to come to a very sudden end.

My doctor has gone to India and she wrote a back to work schedual that she didn't discuss with me... and so disability has cut me off of my benifts and I have to go back to work and the earliest date that I can see a doctor at is on the 1st of December (with a different doctor since my regular doc isn't back until January).

Pretty much I'm NOT ready to go back to work.

Pretty much I HAVE to go back to work.

Pretty much that's going to kill me.

So pretty much I'm going to die.

I'm back to work on Tuesday.

Fuck the world.

No comments: