Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 10 - I've Been Gone

I've been visiting my parents for the last couple of days... not the BEST time of my life but it was okay it could have been a whole lot worst.

I was really sick almost the whole time - I couldn't even attend my friend's bridal shower.

Hehe... although I did get to have coffee with her.

OMG she's clueless! Haha awww I love her - I wish her so much luck in her marriage - I just think that marriage before co-habitation = probable failure.

But I really was sick... I almost passed out on the walk home from our visit.

Wasn't good.

I was able to stay until the end of the Live Auction at the Ducks dinner.... and then I went home and passed out watching my brother play Dark Cloud 2 (he recently acquired a PS2 from a friend).

I woke up 2 hours later - took my medication and went back to sleep on and off for the rest of the night.

And I forgot to mention that I was so low on energy at one moment I literally could not get up from the couch - I'm getting worried that its getting worst.

If things don't get better soon I'm making another doctors appointment.

Mmmm but I'm home now :) I can relax and do fuck all - all day if I need to.

But tomorrow I want to clean the house up a bit. Do laundry for sure! I've convinced my bf to help me pack down the baskets if I need it (he's so sweet). I find if I ask him way to help me with something way before I actually need help he's more likely to find time to do it... sometimes taking different approaches with people helps with communication (I consider this communication because it's accomplishing and understanding of each other's need - mine that I need help and his to know beforehand that I need help so he'll have time for it.)

*sigh*

The house is a disaster though! The guys are such slobs! They leave shit everywhere... don't load the dishwasher or anything.

I think I'm going to work on one of my roommates to convince him to turn on the dishwasher at least once a day. That would make a worlds difference.

Kyaaa...

I'm done...

I'll write more tomorrow... or maybe later the guy's are having a cooler night :P

(hehe... a cooler night is a night where everybody buys a 2 litre cooler (or 2 of them :P) each and passes them around like a joint until they are all done. It pretty much guarantees puking for atleast one participant every time... it should be interesting (if I can stay up :( I should go to bed soon))

**HappyThoughts

No comments: