Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hendrix

Hendrix:
His music really speaks to me, it's soothing yet meaningful.

- I wrote this a couple days ago and as I'm sitting listening to if 9 was 6 and its such a good song I thought I should say something about it: Its got soul, he's saying something with his music, the musicians are feeling the music when they're playing, he's not a singer he's an artist.

His music helps me relax. I could listen to it everyday of my life.

-+-+-+-+-

Close you eyes and imagine you're laying on a raft drifting down a river, the sun is shining, there are birds flying above you, fluffy white clouds drifting away in the wind, trees bristling (lol does that word work??!?) in the warm wind and ducks swimming peacefully. You can put your hand in the water, and the first thing you think is not that its cold, but that its refreshing. Think of a place where you have no cares in the world, where you can relax, where nothing matters.

Sometimes I like to chill and listen to music - you know - actually listen to it.

****

I like this draft thing this site has... it gives me a chance to reread the thing I didn't want to post and gives me ideas of what I should write about.

I guess those Google people know what they're doing :P

Yeah... I said I was going down stairs... haha still hasn't happen: I think I might just lay here and nap haha I'm SOOO comfy :P

***Happy*

No comments: