Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 4- Look! The Sun!

I LOVE the Sun

Honestly the sun is my hero. When I see it shining through my window I get the assurance that today could be a whole lot worst - I could be stuck in a hurricane.

Sometime you just have to be happy about the little things in life.

My Cat is sitting at the window peering outside. I should really take it outside for a bit. (We don't let it go outside by itself since well... we're not allowed to have pets in the place we're renting... but after I had to stay home for so long, my boyfriend brought one home for me as a surprise)

It's a wild cat, my boyfriend found it up towards where the hippies live. Once night hits it goes in attack mode and runs around my house with boundless energy looking for something to be its prey.

Usually it attacks unsuspecting hair ties.

I haven't really mentioned my boyfriend yet... or my living arrangements.

I live with my boyfriend. We've had this place for a year now, but we've been dating for four. I also live with two roommates, one lives in the basement and occupies himself with blowing things up and repairing old quads and motor bikes (he does the occasional car repair too) and the other lives upstairs and works with film to document the history of where we live.

My boyfriend - he works at a shake and shingle mill and he works hard, I always laugh when he comes in covered head to toe in sawdust.

My landlord has just recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and might sell the place we rent. If that happens I'm going to have to seriously consider buying.... something I was hoping to wait for a bit longer to do.

Eh... but we can't be evicted for 3 months - its illegal to evict somebody in the winter time so we have some time before we have to come to a decision on that.

but... I gotta go to the doctor today. So I better get my day started. I'm feeling pretty okay except for my shoulder - hey though :P my shoulder not my leg!

*Happy**

1 comment:

CaroGoesRawrx3 said...

For some strange reason, I've been reading around your blog.

They're great.

And I hope you have an awesome day too

:D
:D