Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Way Way Way WAY too long :(

It's been way too long since I've graced my Blog...

I'm sorry :( It's been a long week and I've been SO busy!

The wedding... visiting my sister and parents... my bf's family thanksgiving (a week late I know... but some of the family couldn't make it last week)

Plus my internet has been down :( NOT happy about that one.

I have a doctors appointment on the 23rd... I just want to touch base with the doctor and discuss some of the symptoms I'm experienciing... I'm still not sleeping (specially when my roommate brings a girl home and bangs her until 4:30 in the morning (not an often enough occurance to get angry about :P))

But right now I'm playing pokemon snap... to pass time... lol don't judge me - it's an awesome game :P

I've talked to my bf and we've decided that I should buy some weed just for myself for when I can't sleep/my legs hurt... to calm my nerves - I think it might help.

Mmm but I'll come back to this post later.

No comments: