Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yoga today!

I'm excited actually - I did a bunch of cleaning today *been feeling awesome* and now I'm resting for a bit - I want to make sure I have enough energy to make it through yoga :D

It's really such a good day - to think that I can have days like this that are so much better than what I have been dealing with makes me think that there might be some hope of living a semi-normal life.

Things that I think contributed to my good day:

I got a lot of exercise! - we went driving through the trails and there were a lot of getting out and watching as the guys towed the truck (with no starter) with the little Honda Civic (the car I might get to drive!!) and a lot of sitting (in the car!)

I had a genuinly good day - no stress, no hassle juts a lot of fun :D

I went to bed - and slept semi well.

I think it's important to keep track of the things that I think improves my symptoms.

Hehe

*happythoughts*

No comments: