Notes To Myself

Please remember to do the following things each day:

Smile :)
Go for a Walk :)
Give bf a Kiss when he leaves to Work:)
Take it Easy :)
Enjoy the Little Things :)
Love Life :)
Act like Everyday is a Day Gained :)
Remember to Breathe :)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Faries

Once and awhile somebody will do something for you that is so appreciated that they will never understand the depth of it.

i had a friend come over and she cleaned the intire game room! She even cleaned the gross orange slime from under the chair that nobody would even touch.

It's not that I don't clean because I think it's gross or something appealing to do - I use to actually enjoy cleaning when I had the house to myself - but now with my lower energy levels I have a hard time keeping up with the oncoming mess that builds up day after day to even start on the old messes - and after I leave for 4 days and come home to a messy house I am NOT motivated to clean it.

But I had a friendly farie come and rescue me <3

I'm so happy

*happythoughts*

No comments: